This is what is written about this sweet boy from LWBs who wants a family so badly: 
Please be informed that I am still waiting on word that my family has found my file and sent in their paperwork to bring me home. It’s pretty hard for me to understand what is taking so long as I have been ready to meet them now for such a long time! While I wait, I have been trying to stay busy.   Besides my schoolwork, I have been very busy rehearsing for the upcoming Children’s Day performance. Because I have a reputation for having great rhythm, I have learned many dances that I would be pleased to show anyone who is interested.
You might remember that I used to be a very sick boy. In fact, my heart didn’t work properly, and my coloring was blue (you can read all about it in “Zane’s Miracle”)! Breathing in the winter time was especially difficult. However, thanks to some extremely generous folks from around the world, I was able to have the heart surgery I desperately needed and now am feeling great!  My heart is not only healthy but happy too.  I love to play with my friends as well as sing and dance. I also had fun dressing up as Santa for the holidays
UPDATE: 
The last time we met up with Zane, we imagined that he was hard at work writing a memo to his future family. It seems that they are not responding as quickly as he had hoped, and he is still waiting for them! So while he waits, he’s decided to take a break from work and play for awhile…like the ten-year-old boy that he is.  
Zane was once a a boy with unhealthy blue lips and fingers who caught the eyes of one of our medical team in photos taken at his orphanage. Sponsors from around the world stepped in to fund his heart surgery (see “Zane’s Miracle”), and now he is no longer blue…and has energy to spare!
Now that he’s healthy and feeling good, Zane is curious about everything around him and explores the origin of any new sound. He is especially interested in anything new to him and invents opportunities to use these new things. For example, when he became interested in an umbrella he created many opportunities to use it, even wanting to take out the trash while using the umbrella!    Zane is quite tactile and likes to touch this and that as a way to explore his world.  Sometimes he sets the table, sometimes he arranges the toys. He also enjoys exploring the classroom when the teacher is not there.  
Zane has struggled with math in the past, but he is improving in this subject. However, his teachers say that he needs to spend more time working on his Chinese! Maybe they can ask him to practice by composing some new memos to his future family. We hope Zane won’t have much longer to wait!
Love Without Boundaries proudly advocates for adoption but is not an adoption agency. We invite you to contactadoptionassistance@lwbmail.com with questions about a child we have featured and encourage you to contact your local adoption agency for more information about China’s Waiting Child Program.